DNS Courses 2022
- Fri, 27 MayTravelodge Hotel NewcastlePRACTITIONER ONLY - This course introduces more advanced theory, namely the verticalization process, the basis of primitive reflexes & postural reactions. Introduces reflex locomotion according to Vojta & assessments of babies.
- Sat, 04 JuneCooks Hill Surf ClubPRE-REQUISITE - must have completed DNS EX I or DNS A. DNS Exercise Part II will provide participants with a review of developmental kinesiology in the context of adult optimal posture, sports performance, global motor patterns and the relationship to enhancing outcomes in sport and human movement.
- Sat, 02 JulyCooks Hill Surf Lifesaving ClubPRE-REQUISITE must have completed DNS EX I & II or DNS A. This course covers the transitional movements between individual positions, as well as, the training of the entire verticalization process known as "DNS Movement Flow".
- Mon, 01 AugCooks Hill Surf ClubThis exciting exercise specific course will be presented by Petra Valouchova and Inger Villadsen. PRE-REQUISITE - MUST HAVE COMPLETED DNS A OR EXERCISE PART I COURSES - DNS is a contemporary and rapidly expanding approach that is being embraced by clinicians, coaches and sports trainers worldwide.
- Thu, 04 AugCooks Hill Surf ClubThis 3 day course is presented by Prague Instructor Petra Valouchova & Inger Villadsen Pre-requisite - DNS A and/or DNS EX I and II to be completed. This course is designed to examine how to apply DNS principles & exercises for specific sport techniques, in order to enhance functional performance.
- Fri, 12 AugCooks Hill Surf ClubThis course is taught by Prague Instructor Marcela Safarova & Inger Villadsen. PRE-REQUISITE - A Practitioner Course, attendees need to have completed DNS A & B. Covering more complex clinical management explanation for clinicians to better integrate advanced DNS protocols into regular practice.
- Mon, 15 AugTravelodge NewcastleThis course is taught by Prague Instructor Marcela Safarova & Inger Villadsen. PRE-REQUISITE - A Practitioner Course, attendees need to have completed DNS A, B, C. We cover advanced case assessment & treatment demonstration, as well as discussion with the instructor re techniques utilised.
- Fri, 19 AugTravelodge NewcastleThis course is taught by Prague Instructor Marcela Safarova & Inger Villadsen. PRE-REQUISITE - A Practitioner Course, looking at developmental kinesiology in depth with an emphasis on development during the first year of life.
Due to the close proximity nature of these courses. All Attendees must be double vaccinated